Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

I Want Your Supa Luv(Part 1)

  "Wani!Hurry up!You're so slow!" Dinie shout,Wani's childhood friend and housemate."Okay,okay!"Wani replied.Only their voices that reverberate Incheon International Airport.They'll depart to Japan for children below 3 course.Suddenly,Wani fell on the floor as knocked down by a boy who's with his friend.Wani then awakened from her sleep by her friend.Wani gets up and smiled for a while."Hey!What had you dream that makes you smile?"says Dinie."Nothing~" Wani replied."If nothing,the hurry up!We're going to be late to !Take a bath now!!" Dinie said as she throw a towel to Wani..Wani catch it and go to the bathroom.

  As they arrived at the airport,Dinie goes straight ahead to the check-in counter.Meanwhile,Wani takes a walk in the airport pulling her bagpack.Suddenly,she saw 2 boys wholooks familiar to her.Out of the blue,one of them hit Wani!They both fall on the floor just like in her dream.The guy stands up and pulls her hand."Hey!Watch where you're going!Don't you know how to..." that guy quickly puts his finger on Wani's lips without waiting for her to finish her words.The guys lifted their face.Wani really surprise because the two guys is a popular singer of the group of Teen Top,Niel and Chunji! "I'm really sorry!We're chased by our fans!We're really sorry!Can you please keep quiet?"says Niel.Wani is about to open her mouth but they quickly ran away from her.Dinie runs towards her when she saw 2 guys was with her."Hey! What happened?You okay?".Wani shooks her head."If no again,let's go."

  In the plane,Niel and Chunji are talking about the girl."Hey,Niel.I saw you keep staring outside the window since we got here.What's up?"Chunji says,surprising Niel."Oh! I was just remember the girl earlier.She's so cute~"Niel replied with a smile."You're hooked just like that~But,her friend is also cute right?Hahaha.""You're just the same!"said Niel. "Whatever.How about we played them?What do you think?"Chunji raised his eyebrows.Niel,who think it was a great idea,make a plan to set up those girls.Meanwhile,Wani still remembered the incident at the airport."You okay?"Dinie asked.Wani nod."Serious?"Dinie asked once again.Wani nod again.

  As they arrived at Tokyo,Wani and Dinie once again bumps into Niel and Chunji.Niel walk towards Wani.Actually, Niel is in a progress to play with Wani's feeling and that is to make Wani fall for him.He didn't even need to do that since Wani has already attracted to him since pre-debut.Niel came close to Wani and said "Annyeonghaseyo.We meet again.Listen.I wanna apologise about the incident in Korea just now." "It's okay.I forgive you." Wani replied with a smile."Kamsahamnida!I'm pretty sure that you know me,right?I don't know you yet." "Ah,yes.I'm Wani." "Wani... that's cute name."said Niel.Wani smiled shyly."Wani,are you free this Sunday?If yes,Chunji hyung and I are going to ask you and your friend out to a famous Ramyun shop.How that sound?"said Niel."Oh...My friend and I are free.But I will have to ask her first."said Wani."That,you won't have to worry.Look."said Niel,pointing to Chunji who's talking to Dinie.Then they go back to their own place.

  Sunday,Niel and Chunji is waiting Wani and Dinie's presence infront of the Ramyun shop.Later,Dinie's loud and cheerful voice is heard not far from their place."Annyeong!Sorry we're late!Wani is so slow!She said she wants to find clothes that is simple but pretty."Dinie said to Niel and Chunji.Wani who is embarassed,pinch Dinie's left arm. "Ouch!Hey!"Dinie complained."Really?Whatever you wear,you still will look pretty."said Niel that makes Wani's face turns red."Let's go in.I'm hungry now!haha."said Chunji.

  2 weeks later,in Seoul,Wani and Dinie have already worked in a daycare.They both really love kids,especially babies.After being friends with Niel for a month,Wani decide to confess her feelings towards him.They've promised to meet each other at a park.As Niel got there,he asked "What is it you want to say?" "I want to say that....I..." Wani stutters.Niel wait patiently.She continues with courage "I love you!Sincce the first day I knew you.I love you even more when I get to know you better." Wani drop her head.She is so happy that she get to express her feeling.However,her happiness is just for a while until Niel showed his sarcastic smile and said "Really?Seems that I successed." "Success what?"asked Wani who is still puzzled with Niel's words."I have success on playing YOUR feelings!So you don't need to hope anything for me anymore,okay?"said Niel with a sarcastic laugh."But,I don't understand.What...."Niel cut off Wani's words and said "Still don't get it?You're so stupid,right?!Listen carefully,I don't have a single damn feeling for you!Chunji hyung and I set you and you're friend,Dinie!Get it?!Huh! It's a waste of time to talk with people like you!"said Niel and left Wani in confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment