Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Xander and Kibum Leaving U-Kiss.......

I'm very sad now.I heard that Xander and Kibum decides to leave U-Kiss.My friend told me that yesterday but I don't believe her.Now,when I found it out myself,I cried.I cried because I started to knew U-Kiss on November 2009.That time,there was 7 members.I was tied with the 7 members until now.I never thought that this would happen at all.Not in a life!I cried more when I heard that they would take replacements.No!!!Don't!!!In U-Kiss,I only know ALEXANDER LEE EUSEBIO,SHIN SOOHYUN,KIM KIBUM,LEE KISEOP,KEVIN WOO & SHIN DONGHO!I don't know anyone else in U-KISS!Please.My two favorite O brothers are leaving?I don't want to!They're the one who always makes it brighter in U-Kiss.Please.....I beg you.....*cried*


My 7 U-Kiss members....Always in my mind and heart..LOVE YOU....

Although I didn't came to your fanmeeting in Malaysia because of personal reason...
I will always love the 7 members....

You'll be in my heart no matter what they say

You'll be here in my heart....Always...


A Kiss Me from Malaysia...

No comments:

Post a Comment