Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

I Want Your Supa Luv(Part 2)

  Out of the blue,Wani's tears starts falling downon her cheek.She never thought that Niel would do that to her.It rains heavily.Wani goes home with a wounded heart.As she arrives at home,she fainted as soon as Dinie opens the door."Hey!Wani!Gwaenchana?!Wani!"said Dinie with confusion.She quickly takes Wani to her room.Meanwhile,in Teen Top's dorm,Niel told Chunji what had happen between Wani and him.They both laughing out loud in their room.However,Niel doesn't know why is his heart is not feeling good.After Wani wakes up,Dinie immediately ask her what happens at the park.Wani who couldn't hold her tears immediately cry.She hugs Dinie.Dinie try to calm her down.Then,she ask her again what had happened.After Wani told Dinie what happened,Dinie's face turns red as she is angry with Chunji and Niel.Inside herself,she wants to beat them off!But,When she saw Wani's condition,she thought it is better to let them go.She instantly hugs Wani who's still crying on her bed.
  2 weeks later,Wani and Dinie still have the spirit to work in the daycare.The wound inside her heart turns into a scar.Suddenly,a knock on the door surprised her.She becomes more surprise to that a person who is standing is Niel!Niel enters the room with a boy who aged around 6-7 months."Are you a worker here?This is my youngest nam-dongsaeng,Mavin.I've told the manager of the daycare.She assigned you to take care of my dongsaeng.Can you?"said Niel calmly.Wani nods.She takes Mavin from Niel.Wani who extremely love children,starts to play with Mavin."Oh,by the way.I'm staying here to watch you how you take care of my brother.He's a little naughty."says Niel.After an hour been there,Niel starts to get bored.So he takes a walk at the daycare's garden compound.

  After 10 minutes outside,Niel wants to back in.He look through the window.She saw Wani who's playing playfully to his brother.He smiled.He wants to apologise to her.At 2PM,all children are taking a nap.Wani is the only one there.Dinie goes out to buy some food for lunch.This is the only chance for Niel to be alone with Wani. "Hey...."says Niel and touch Wani's shoulder.Wani cuts off his words and say "WHAT?!Have you not satisfied hurting me yet?!Did you know,since that day,my heart hurts so much!You go away just like that!" Niel is speechless.He never thought that it would make her stubborn.He couln't say anything.

  The atmosphere in the room changed when a baby girl is crying.They both head to the baby's bed.Wani pick the baby up.The baby is still crying.Wani panicked."Let me try."says Niel.Wani give the baby to Niel carefully.Dinie who's watching outside,stunned by that situation.The baby stops crying.Dinie comes in.Niel put the baby back to her bed carefully.After Mavin wakes up,he picks up Mavin and thanked Wani before he left.At the dorm,Niel told Chunji what happened at the daycare."Hyung,I know I've played Wani's feeling but I think that I really love her.I felt guitly.I love her,hyung."says Niel."Yeah.I do feel guilty toward her too.Now,Dinie even won't reply my messages.What even more when I call her!To be honest,I also love Dinie.Let's just be honest to them!I can't stand it like this!says Chunji.

  Niel immediately send a message to Wani says "Anneyonghaseyo.I know that you're angry with me.So,I want you to come to the same park at 10am." Chunji sends the same message to Dinie but different place.The next day,Niel and Chunji waits at the place they have promised.Soon,Wani approach Niel.She asked "What is it?" "I want to say that I'm sorry.I know that Chunji hyung and my mistake is uneasy to forgive.So,I..."Wani cuts off his words and says "Enough!If you know you're mistake is uneasy to be forgiven,why did you do it in the first place?!Did you know,since that day,my heart hurts very much!It was like wound that been thrown with salt and lime!Now,you easily ask for forgiveness from me!You irresponsible person!"argue Wani and look away from Niel.Before she takes her step to go away,Niel immediately hugs her from the back. "Saranghaeyo!Neomu saranghae,Wani!"he whispers on Wani's right ear.

  Niel let her go.Wani stares at him."Really?"ask Wani.Niel nod and smile."Swear?If you lie,you'll regret it for the rest of your life!"Wani continues.Niel laugh and nod confidently.Wani cries out tears of joy."I Supa Luv you!I've always want you're Supa Luv!"says Wani."I Supa Luv you too!I'll give my Supa Luv only for you!" answers Niel.He hugs Wani tightly."Let's go.We'll have a double-date with Chunji and Dinie.We'll meet them in a restaurant.haha."says Niel.Wani smiled widely because she finally with the guy she have always dream of who has the Supa Luv that she always wanted.They live happily ever after~(LOL!)

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment